Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello Everyone!!

Ok so I must admit, I am a blogger newby! I have never blogged before today so bare with me everyone as I get the hang of it. Let's first start by introducing myself, my name is Miranda Johnson and I am the photographer for Visions of Violet Photography. I have a 17 year old daughter named Kristin (I know...17! eek! lol), and she is probably a big part of the reason I am a photographer today. Kids grow so fast so you want to take as many pictures as possible, and then I found scrapbooking!  I LOVED scrapbooking and the more I did it, the more I thought of creative pictures to take for my pages. Soon I started taking pictures of other people and making them pages and all that led to starting Visions of Violet Photography! Funny how things work out sometimes isn't it? Well I will be posting events, and all the fun stuff I will be doing so be sure to come back for a visit!  


You can checkout my website at www.visionsofvioletphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment